2017 Family Moto


6 And I was led by the Spirit, not knowingbeforehand the things which I should do.

7 Nevertheless I went forth...

1st Nephi Chapter 4:6-7

"Make sure they remember joy yesterday, experience joy today, and anticipate joy tomorrow."


Motherhood Mission Statement

To provide a loving environment that is centered around God and His commandments while effectively teaching my children to love, honor, and respect all Men no matter the race, creed, or background.

Click on Nolen's name to hear our amazing journey through autism.

Thursday, May 7, 2015

Bullfrog Hunting


Where, oh, where have I been?  This year has been hard.  Not for any specific reason, but for many reasons.  I have been slacking on my blogging and I don't like that.  I like to document my boys lives so that I can look back and see where we have been.  It is also very therapeutic for me.  Last night, we went bullfrog hunting down by the Rio Grande.  It is so beautiful here in New Mexico.  It takes a while to see the beauty if you are an outsider.  Frankly, it took me about 5 years.  HA!  But I love it here now.  I am resigned to staying here until my boys graduate high school and Stephen retires.  If you are looking for another place to live, check out New Mexico!














 

No comments: