2017 Family Moto


6 And I was led by the Spirit, not knowingbeforehand the things which I should do.

7 Nevertheless I went forth...

1st Nephi Chapter 4:6-7

"Make sure they remember joy yesterday, experience joy today, and anticipate joy tomorrow."


Motherhood Mission Statement

To provide a loving environment that is centered around God and His commandments while effectively teaching my children to love, honor, and respect all Men no matter the race, creed, or background.

Click on Nolen's name to hear our amazing journey through autism.

Tuesday, May 26, 2015

Kindergarten Graduation and the last day of morning preschool

 
 
Today, Edward graduated from Kindergarten.  Just like that, he moves on to first grade! I can't believe how fast time goes by.  He is so grown up.  He has changed and matured this last year more than I could have ever dreamed.  He has learned so many valuable lessons this year.  He is more than ready for first grade!

 










 
Nolen had his last day of early morning preschool on Thursday.  They had a big party and watched a movie Ms. Lisa made.  So adorable.  Nolen has matured and changed a ton this last year.  He says he is ready for kindergarten; however, I am so grateful he has one more year of preschool! 






1 comment:

Heidi said...

I still haven't posted Cohen's preschool grad pics...gotta get on that! You are always so on top of things!