I took Edward to the allergist. It was terrible. We learned he has emerging allergies to dogs, mulberry, sagebrush, milk, and ragweed.
He is on allergy medicine now. I hope it helps. I am trying to avoid his fourth surgery.
I took Nolen to red light green light on Thursday for play group. He had a fun time.
On Friday, Nolen and his friend Olivia gave eachother dirt showers right before school. I just died laughing because it was school picture day. Ha!
Last, but not least, these two boys are still coming to church with me. I don't know how much longer I can influence them to come with me but I treasure my Sunday's with them. They are growing up and ready to make their own choices. Edward will be eight in one year. He has a big decision to make. I love him. He is my sweet little boy. Always.






1 comment:
I know exactly what you mean. :-) No matter what your kids choose, your love and influence will be with them always.
Post a Comment