2017 Family Moto


6 And I was led by the Spirit, not knowingbeforehand the things which I should do.

7 Nevertheless I went forth...

1st Nephi Chapter 4:6-7

"Make sure they remember joy yesterday, experience joy today, and anticipate joy tomorrow."


Motherhood Mission Statement

To provide a loving environment that is centered around God and His commandments while effectively teaching my children to love, honor, and respect all Men no matter the race, creed, or background.

Click on Nolen's name to hear our amazing journey through autism.

Sunday, February 7, 2016

The battle goes on

The days are long. The road is hard. I am weary. I am tired. I don't want to give up or give in but my spirits are broken. I'm ready, so ready, for the easy road. However, I did not chose the easy road. I chose the hard road a long time ago and there is not a way to change my path. I'm here. I'm fighting for right. 

I took Edward to the allergist. It was terrible. We learned he has emerging allergies to dogs, mulberry, sagebrush, milk, and ragweed. 

He is on allergy medicine now. I hope it helps. I am trying to avoid his fourth surgery. 
I took Nolen to red light green light on Thursday for play group. He had a fun time. 

On Friday, Nolen and his friend Olivia gave eachother dirt showers right before school. I just died laughing because it was school picture day. Ha! 


Last, but not least, these two boys are still coming to church with me. I don't know how much longer I can influence them to come with me but I treasure my Sunday's with them. They are growing up and ready to make their own choices. Edward will be eight in one year. He has a big decision to make. I love him. He is my sweet little boy. Always. 





1 comment:

Andrea Landaker said...

I know exactly what you mean. :-) No matter what your kids choose, your love and influence will be with them always.