2017 Family Moto


6 And I was led by the Spirit, not knowingbeforehand the things which I should do.

7 Nevertheless I went forth...

1st Nephi Chapter 4:6-7

"Make sure they remember joy yesterday, experience joy today, and anticipate joy tomorrow."


Motherhood Mission Statement

To provide a loving environment that is centered around God and His commandments while effectively teaching my children to love, honor, and respect all Men no matter the race, creed, or background.

Click on Nolen's name to hear our amazing journey through autism.

Tuesday, June 21, 2016

Keeper of Memories

Life is too short.  

Moments pass too quickly.

Memories fade.

Children grow up in the blink of an eye.

Babies change daily.

Once in a lifetime moments.

These are the reasons I photograph precious moments.
I do take a lot of photos with my phone but honestly, those don't count.  They hardly ever make it to my computer hard drive, I never print them out, and I hardly ever look at them again.
However, with my "real" camera, I print out all the pictures I take of my boys. I put them in year books and hang them on the walls.  
This is why I am a photographer.  
These moments are precious and time moves to quickly.  
My memory fades.

Here is a sentimental look back at all the photographers I have paid to take my family pictures each year.

2016

2015




2014



2013



2012



2011



2010



2009



2008


2007



2006

No comments: