Life is too short.
Moments pass too quickly.
Memories fade.
Children grow up in the blink of an eye.
Babies change daily.
Once in a lifetime moments.
These are the reasons I photograph precious moments.
I do take a lot of photos with my phone but honestly, those don't count. They hardly ever make it to my computer hard drive, I never print them out, and I hardly ever look at them again.
However, with my "real" camera, I print out all the pictures I take of my boys. I put them in year books and hang them on the walls.
This is why I am a photographer.
These moments are precious and time moves to quickly.
My memory fades.
Here is a sentimental look back at all the photographers I have paid to take my family pictures each year.
2016
2015
2014
2013
2012
2011
2010
2009
2007
2006










No comments:
Post a Comment