Saturday was Edward's first swim meet. He swam in four events.
25 Freestyle: First Place
25 Breast Stroke: Fourth Place
25 Butterfly: First Place
100 Freestyle relay: Second place
He loved it! He had the best time. He loves swimming. YAY!
Today, was Edward's second swim meet and Nolen's first meet. They had a BLAST! Nolen really loved swimming and hated not being in every single event. I told Nolen that he could swim in every event at the next meet.
Edward
Team Relay: Fourth Place
25 Freestyle: First Place
100 Individual Medley: Fourth Place
50 Freestyle: Third Place
25 Breast Stroke: Third Place
25 Butterfly: Fourth Place
100 Freestyle Relay: Second Place
Nolen
25 Freestyle: Fifth Place
25 Breast Stroke: Third Place
25 Butterfly: Third Place
100 Freestyle Relay: Second Place
The boys swam on the same 100 Freestyle Relay team and did great. Swim Meets take 4 1/2 hours and I wasn't really prepared for the time commitment. Either way, I had fun. I was much more prepared for the second meet. I brought camp chairs and a ton of snacks. I also brought our picnic blanket and our quick set up shade. OH boy! We only have 3 meets left so I am hoping we will enjoy them by the end of the season.




No comments:
Post a Comment