2017 Family Moto


6 And I was led by the Spirit, not knowingbeforehand the things which I should do.

7 Nevertheless I went forth...

1st Nephi Chapter 4:6-7

"Make sure they remember joy yesterday, experience joy today, and anticipate joy tomorrow."


Motherhood Mission Statement

To provide a loving environment that is centered around God and His commandments while effectively teaching my children to love, honor, and respect all Men no matter the race, creed, or background.

Click on Nolen's name to hear our amazing journey through autism.

Wednesday, June 8, 2016

First swim team swim meet!

Saturday was Edward's first swim meet.   He swam in four events.  
25 Freestyle: First Place
25 Breast Stroke: Fourth Place
25 Butterfly: First Place
100 Freestyle relay: Second place




He loved it!  He had the best time.  He loves swimming.  YAY!

Today, was Edward's second swim meet and Nolen's first meet.  They had a BLAST!  Nolen really loved swimming and hated not being in every single event.  I told Nolen that he could swim in every event at the next meet.

Edward
Team Relay: Fourth Place
25 Freestyle: First Place
100 Individual Medley: Fourth Place
50 Freestyle: Third Place
25 Breast Stroke: Third Place
25 Butterfly: Fourth Place 
100 Freestyle Relay: Second Place

Nolen
25 Freestyle: Fifth Place
25 Breast Stroke: Third Place
25 Butterfly: Third Place
100 Freestyle Relay: Second Place

The boys swam on the same 100 Freestyle Relay team and did great.  Swim Meets take 4 1/2 hours and I wasn't really prepared for the time commitment.  Either way, I had fun.  I was much more prepared for the second meet.  I brought camp chairs and a ton of snacks.  I also brought our picnic blanket and our quick set up shade.  OH boy!  We only have 3 meets left so I am hoping we will enjoy them by the end of the season.




















No comments: