2017 Family Moto


6 And I was led by the Spirit, not knowingbeforehand the things which I should do.

7 Nevertheless I went forth...

1st Nephi Chapter 4:6-7

"Make sure they remember joy yesterday, experience joy today, and anticipate joy tomorrow."


Motherhood Mission Statement

To provide a loving environment that is centered around God and His commandments while effectively teaching my children to love, honor, and respect all Men no matter the race, creed, or background.

Click on Nolen's name to hear our amazing journey through autism.

Friday, January 6, 2017

Snow day play!

Today, we woke up to a fresh blanket of snow!  I quickly checked the news stations to see if school was delayed or cancelled, and guess what?!  It was cancelled!  I can't believe it!  I lived in Idaho for 4 years and never once was school cancelled.  So, today, my boys jumped in bed with me and we snuggled until we were all ready to get out of bed.  Stephen is out of town visiting his dad in the hospital.  John had a heart attack a few nights ago.  So scary!

The boys grabbed their snow gear and headed out side to jump on the snowy trampoline.  There really wasn't enough snow to build a snowman, but they boys still had fun!











No comments: