A few years back I wrote a post about all the products I love and use daily!
Here is my 2017 favorite things list!
Here is my 2017 favorite things list!
I still love and use Doterra essential oils daily. They have worked wonders on my skin. The Verage hydrating serum is not oily and keeps my skin hydrated all day long. I use this morning and night. A bottle usually lasts 3-4 months.
2. Rock & Republic Jeans
These are not your average mom jeans! They come in all different sizes and fit many different body types. They fit a little higher on my hips but are not "high rise" jeans. I love that I can bend over and not have anything show. These Rock & Republic Jeans are great quality and Kohls usually has great sales going. They are worth the splurge.
My hair feels like silk! Real silk! I have tried so many different serums for my frizzy hair and this is the best! Seriously, the BEST! A bottle lasts about 6 months, so it is worth the splurge. My hair feels so soft and looks so shiny.
4. Tone it up!
Tone it up is a game changer! I real game changer. I have been exercising consistently since 2004. 13 YEARS! I have not taken any time off except for the mandatory 6 weeks after having a baby. I have tried so many different things to lose weight. Sometimes it worked, and sometimes it didn't. Remember that one time I quit sugar back in May! I didn't lose any weight. I run 3-5 miles 3 times a week. I lift weights 3 times a week. I do fitness classes. I work out with a personal trainer. You know what I have learned? That no amount of exercise can make up for a bad diet. I started the tone it up challenge November 1st, 2016. In the first 6 weeks, I lost 10 pounds. I am still so surprised. I follow the plan exactly. I never feel hungry. The two girls who came up with the idea are extremely helpful and are so positive! They are the best! I feel amazing! I feel and look better at 35 than I did at 25!! If you try anything from this post, try Tone it up!!! They give you every single thing you need to be successful.
Follow my friend Laurel and I on our fitness journey on our Instagram account, Strawberriesandblondes!
These shoes are the BEST running shoes. I have tried so many different brands and these offer amazing support. They have saved my knees. I love them!!






1 comment:
I'm interested in getting the doterra oil! Is there somehow I can get it sent to me with the best possible price? Let me know, thanks!
Post a Comment