AH! This boy is so handsome!
Happy Half Birthday, Nolen!
Time goes too fast! This day snuck up on me. Truthfully, I remembered a day late. I am usually so good about remembering important dates. I have been a bit busier this year than normal. OR I have been the same amount of busy and I just forgot.
Nolen has two very best friends, Dylan Zaring and Elijah Johnson. He talks about them non stop. They run track together and are in the same class at school together. I don't think they will ever forget each other. They are the very best of friends.
Nolen still loves chicken noodle soup and will not eat meat in any other form.
Nolen loves sugar. Lots of sugar. (Me, too!)
He is so full of life. He loves to laugh and tell jokes. He loves to be tickled especially under his arm pit. Nolen loves animals and he has been helping take care of our multiplying pets.
Currently, we have two turtles, a snake, an axolotl, and a bearded dragon.
Sometimes, I forget Nolen is only 8. I sometimes clump the boys ages together. Then I take a step back and remind myself he is only 8.
I love this sweet boy of mine.
Happy half birthday, Nolen!










No comments:
Post a Comment