2026 Family Moto

Laugh more

Motherhood Mission Statement

To provide a loving environment that is centered around God and His commandments while effectively teaching my children to love, honor, and respect all Men no matter the race, creed, or background.

Sunday, May 12, 2019

Mother's Day!

I spent a beautiful Mother's Day with my very own mother!!  She made us matching skirts so we wore them to church.  I am so grateful I get to spend a year with her right by my side.  I love my sweet mother!
My two boys wrote me cards and gave me flowers and a hand held vaccuum.  Just what I needed. They wrote on their cards that I am good at "sports" and "exercising".  At least I know they are watching me.  They are so sweet.  They said I "don't like TV" and that my favorite place to shop is "smiths".  HA! I died!
Happy Mother's Day.

No comments: