2026 Family Moto

Laugh more

Motherhood Mission Statement

To provide a loving environment that is centered around God and His commandments while effectively teaching my children to love, honor, and respect all Men no matter the race, creed, or background.

Tuesday, July 9, 2019

39 Years!

Today Stephen has been walking this planet for 39 years.
I love him.
I love him more than I have loved any human.  
He is truly my everything.
Stephen is so patient with me.  
He works hard and does so much for our family.
For Stephen's birthday I had his radio fixed.  It hasn't worked in over 2 years.  We had a new radio put in for his birthday a few years ago and it has never worked.  Stephen was so surprised when he got into his truck and the radio was playing! YAY!
I also took his car in to get detailed.  Edward barfed in the truck a few years ago and it was never properly cleaned.  So I spent $200 dollars on having it detailed.  It took them all day, but it is super clean.  I also went and got some delicious stakes to cook on the BBQ for his birthday then we had a picnic outside.  We also got Stephen a few other silly gifts but the best birthday present was spending 4 days alone while we were camping last week.
Happy Birthday, Stephen!!




No comments: