2026 Family Moto

Laugh more

Motherhood Mission Statement

To provide a loving environment that is centered around God and His commandments while effectively teaching my children to love, honor, and respect all Men no matter the race, creed, or background.

Saturday, July 20, 2019

We Swim To Win!


This weekend the boys had swim championships with the Sundance League.  It was an amazing experience.  

These two boys worked so hard this season.  They swam great at districts and we left so sad because neither of them qualified for Championships.  As Edward dove into the water for breaststroke, his goggles and swim cap came off.  He was so disappointed. I admit, I was too.  Nolen swam great but came in 5th place for breaststroke. 
We checked online and guess what?! Edward was chosen to swim breaststroke for his team Medely Relay and Nolen was chosen as a wild card to swim breaststroke with the 8 and under's.  They both swam amazing!!  Nolen's came in 11th place and Edward's team came in 3rd place! It was awesome.  
This has been a great season!  I am so glad they ended the season on a high note!








 

No comments: