We have been doing plenty of sitting around these last few weeks, and we have also been doing plenty of running, biking, and we just added swimming at the river.
Stephen and I went up to the trails in the mountains for an extremely difficult mountain biking session. I almost cried. It was so tough. We went the backward way on a trail and barely made it up the mountain. Coming back down was just as difficult. The rocks were every where. Tiny, big, small, gravel, it didn't matter, the rocks made the trail so extremely difficult. When we finally got to the end I was relieved. I had ran that morning, then lifted weights, and then biked!
The boys and I have been doing some trail running on Saturday's. It has been a great stress relief. I am so glad Edward is going us, even though I get frustrated that he walks. I don't want to see my boys health plummet because of COVID-19. We are an active family. We haven't found many creatures yet on our adventures but here's hoping this Saturday we will find something fun.
Lastly, we hiked down to the river to let the boys swim. It was refreshing. I hope they open the pools this summer. I hope we can have a semi-normal summer in spite of all the troubles. I would love for things to just jump back to normal once the lock down ends. I know that won't happen but I am hopeful of some semblance of normalcy soon.
I bought some funny masks for us to wear to costco when we finally do get to leave the house! HA! We all had a good laugh.
Stephen and I have been playing Animal Crossing for our down time. It has been relaxing and fun.
I bought some funny masks for us to wear to costco when we finally do get to leave the house! HA! We all had a good laugh.
Stephen and I have been playing Animal Crossing for our down time. It has been relaxing and fun.













No comments:
Post a Comment