2026 Family Moto

Laugh more

Motherhood Mission Statement

To provide a loving environment that is centered around God and His commandments while effectively teaching my children to love, honor, and respect all Men no matter the race, creed, or background.

Tuesday, May 19, 2020

Quarantine Day 68

Today, things are starting to go a little bit back toward the normal side of life.  This is our last week of official home school, however; we will have to do some school through the summer.  Edward isn't quite finished with his math and language arts yet.
We woke up early and met some friends to run the hill behind Rio Rancho High School, then we went for bagels and laughed and played.
So, if this is what our new normal is, then we are happy.  I am ready to get out and live the beautiful life I have created.  I do not want to keep sitting at home doing virtually nothing while the best years of my life pass me by! 
There, I said it. 
I am done with Quarantine. 

No comments: