2026 Family Moto

Laugh more

Motherhood Mission Statement

To provide a loving environment that is centered around God and His commandments while effectively teaching my children to love, honor, and respect all Men no matter the race, creed, or background.

Sunday, June 14, 2020

Front Porch Session

In an effort to always remember this odd time in our lives, I signed us up for a front porch session Thursday evening.  Edward and I drove home all day Thursday and arrived home just in time to have dinner then get our photos taken.
Oh this was no ordinary photo shoot. 
I did not put a lot of thought in what we were going to wear or how we were going to look.  I just figured we would look like ourselves and have our photos taken real quick.
It did not work out that way.
I had a thought a few weeks ago to get a photo of all of us on our bikes in our cul-de-sac.  The photographer, Jessica Sego, arrived and said we should probably take our photos just down the street with our bikes.  I though that was a great idea.  She said she would ride one of our bikes down the road.  Great idea!  I asked if she could ride the bike while holding the camera.  She said yes.  I didn't give it another thought.  Well as we jumped on the bikes and road down our street I heard a loud, "CRASH"! Yes, she crashed.  The bike flew over top of her. 
She hit the front of the bike and camera with her chest causing a huge bruise.  She cracked her apple watch and her camera.  She had scratches up and down her body and tire marks across her shirt. Ah, so sad.
We laughed.  She cried.  We took the photos.
They turned out great. 


















No comments: