2026 Family Moto

Laugh more

Motherhood Mission Statement

To provide a loving environment that is centered around God and His commandments while effectively teaching my children to love, honor, and respect all Men no matter the race, creed, or background.

Sunday, June 21, 2020

Happy Father's Day!

Another amazing Father's Day is in the books.
Today, we woke up and held church in our home with a delicious brunch.  Stephen cooked some stakes and I made peach cobbler!  Just delicious.  I ate more today than I have in weeks!
I absolutely love my dad. 
He has done so much for me in my life.  I can never EVER repay him, however, I will try.  He is so giving.  He loves everyone.  He stands up for what he knows is true.  He is so intelligent.  I am so glad he is here for another year.  I love him!
I can not express how much I appreciate my husband, Stephen.  He is a top notch dad.  He does so much for his boys.  I know he cares about them and just wants the best for them.  He works hard every single day to give us a beautiful life.  I asked the boys their favorite story about Stephen and each of them had a great story to tell. 
Nolen said it was the time that Stephen saved his life when Nolen chocked on a marble. I admit, that was a huge feat.  Edward said it was the fact that his dad has his helicopter license and provides for us. AH!  My favorite stories are from riding in the truck with my dad to rodeos every single weekend of my childhood.  I loved it. 
Happy Father's day to the great dad's in my life. 

No comments: