2026 Family Moto

Laugh more

Motherhood Mission Statement

To provide a loving environment that is centered around God and His commandments while effectively teaching my children to love, honor, and respect all Men no matter the race, creed, or background.

Thursday, August 4, 2022

SWEMB BIRT Day 4 Boston, New Hampshire, and Maine!

 I was really hoping to wake up and be completely healed from my previous day calf injury but no such luck.  We woke up and headed to down town Boston for a Duck Tour!  Oh, wow!  This was a highlight of the trip.  The Duck Tour takes you to all the cool places on land and sea!  It was so cool.  I am so glad we got to see the city this way.  I learned a ton of neat facts about Boston that I didn't know.  AND I am so glad this wasn't a walking tour as I couldn't walk at all.  Melanie captured a photo of a grandma passing me because I walked so slowly through Boston.












Every passenger had the chance to drive the duck boat/bus.  It was a really neat opportunity.  After our Duck Tour, we headed to Paul Revere's house and the USS Constitution.  We ate a delicious lunch on Hanover Street and walked parts of the Freedom Trail.  I could have spent a few more days in Boston.  It was such a neat city.  I wish I didn't have to limp as I slowed the entire group down. 























All of the kids were ready to hit the road from some real driving so we jumped in our 15 passenger van and headed up to Maine.  We stopped in New Hampshire at the Dover Museum but missed it by 30 minutes.  The website says it closes at 5:00 PM but they leave at 3:30 if no one is there.  We arrived at 3:45.

We saw a cute light house stop along our drive and decided to get out and see it while on our drive up to Maine.  It was on an island that had a basket to send things back and forth on.  So cool!






No comments: