Well, by now you already know that I had to limp through Boston and the limping didn't end in Acadia, although I could walk a little better. We slept in a little and then went down to the hotel breakfast and ate. It was delicious!! I love a hotel that provides breakfast! We had a beautiful view of the ocean from our balcony.
We left the beach to find Thunder hole. Well we missed the thunder so the kids just hiked around and played on the rocks.
We jumped on the park bus and headed to a place to eat and shop. We arrived at the visitor center but it was packed!! So, instead of eating, we grabbed some quick snacks, keepsakes, and walked down to the lake nearby. The kids were still soaking wet so we went back to the hotel to swim, do laundry, and get dinner.
Now I wanted to have real lobster from Maine. So we found a great little restaurant to eat lobster. I made everyone try it; even Nolen. Edward liked it. I didn't mind it but I don't think I would ever order it as a meal. After dinner we drove over to see a light house and then went straight to bed because we were getting up at 4:28 AM to see the sunrise.








No comments:
Post a Comment