2026 Family Moto

Laugh more

Motherhood Mission Statement

To provide a loving environment that is centered around God and His commandments while effectively teaching my children to love, honor, and respect all Men no matter the race, creed, or background.

Saturday, August 19, 2023

14.5

 It is awfully strange watching your child grow up.  Especially when he is taller and stronger within a matter of months.  Edward is now 5'6" and 145 pounds.  He is a freshman in high school and living his best life.  He is becoming a man.  I even think he is enjoying his life more now that some of those horrible hormones are under control.  Edward loves archery, roblox, minecraft, and his friends.  He still loves eating all the food.  Doesn't matter what the food is, he will try it!  I love that about him.  I love watching him grow up and I try not to be too sad about the days that are behind me.  He is becoming a man right before my eyes.





No comments: