2026 Family Moto

Laugh more

Motherhood Mission Statement

To provide a loving environment that is centered around God and His commandments while effectively teaching my children to love, honor, and respect all Men no matter the race, creed, or background.

Wednesday, August 30, 2023

August Round Up

If I'm being frank, I have slaked majorly on this blog.  I hit a bit of a snag last year because I couldn't convert my blog to print like I normally do.  So, for that reason, I sort of lost the wind in my sails.  AND life has suddenly hit fast forward.  People used to mention to me that time speeds up as your kids get older.  Well I didn't believe them.  I should have, because time has hit warp speed and I just want things to slow down.  I am typing this blog on September 22.  So much has happened that I didn't write down.  Here is my attempt at catching back up and promising to be better as the next few years fly by.   


Chelsea came for a quick visit and we went to dinner with my friend, Jeremy Brumley, for his birthday.  We had a blast just laughing and talking the whole evening.  I love sweet Chelsea and any time I can get visit her is a huge blessing to my life. 

Stephen and I were invited to a murder mystery party and we had so much fun.  Dressing up and pretending to be someone else is one of my favorite things!  PS: I won!!  I guessed the correct killer!


Not pictured: A fun day at the wibit where I didn't take a single photo, but played a very fun game of tag with all the youth in our church.  Also, all the games we have played every night at dinner with my parents. This is a photo of the supermoon that looks as bright as the sun!


 

No comments: