2026 Family Moto

Laugh more

Motherhood Mission Statement

To provide a loving environment that is centered around God and His commandments while effectively teaching my children to love, honor, and respect all Men no matter the race, creed, or background.

Monday, August 7, 2023

First Day of School

 And just like that, summer is over.  Don't mind Edward's non smile.  He is actually happy that school has started.  He loves his school.  That is a HUGE plus for us here at the Barnes home. 

Edward is a Freshman in High school this year.  I just can't believe I have a child in high school.  He will start seminary next week.  Am I really that old?  Nah!



Nolen is starting seventh grade and has chosen to home school for another year.  This is the start of my fifth year of home schooling.  What?! I honestly can not believe this much time has gone by.  It is INSANE how fast time fly's when you're having fun raising your kids.






No comments: