2026 Family Moto

Laugh more

Motherhood Mission Statement

To provide a loving environment that is centered around God and His commandments while effectively teaching my children to love, honor, and respect all Men no matter the race, creed, or background.

Friday, August 1, 2025

First Day of School


 

Yep! You read that right, it is already back to school season.  Edward starts his junior year today.  I think it is way too soon to start school, but it is not up to me.  Edward it not super excited but I know he wants to be done soon.  It is incredibly hard to believe how fast he has grown up over the last two years.  He is responsible and such a good kid.  I enjoy all my time with him.  





 Edward still sleeps with his baby blanket and I just love that.  He has a few dolls that stay in his room as well.  This just melts my heart.  He is truly so kind hearted. 

No comments: