2026 Family Moto

Laugh more

Motherhood Mission Statement

To provide a loving environment that is centered around God and His commandments while effectively teaching my children to love, honor, and respect all Men no matter the race, creed, or background.

Monday, May 11, 2026

Mother's Day

 My second mothers day with out my mom.  It wasn't any easier.  I miss her so much.  I am actually going to copy and paste a post I put on facebook last week.  I just love her.  So very much.  And I miss her.  

 

We share pieces of ourselves with everyone we meet. Most often, these friends never see the whole picture of who you are through out your life. I have never been good at hiding who I am, especially from my mother. She saw every ugly side of me and loved me in spite of it. I miss her ever single day and some days are just harder than others. I have wanted to call her and tell her about all the ugliness in my life and I know she would just listen and hug me and maybe only maybe chastise me for my choices but she would love me. Because she saw me. All of me. And she loved me. And I never said thank you for that. 

 


 This mothers day, Stephen bought me flowers and a red light mask.  It was very sweet.  I woke up early and got ready for church.  Nolen and I went to church together and the entire day was all about Jesus.  That's fine, but I do think we can take a Sunday and talk about women.  Women do a lot for the world and to acknowledge that would be nice.  The men made cookies and a soda bar.  It was fine.  I came home and took a LONG nap.  Stephen made dinner and gave me a massage.  It was wonderful.  I miss my Mom so much.  I just want to hug her and tell her I love her.  





 

No comments: