2026 Family Moto

Laugh more

Motherhood Mission Statement

To provide a loving environment that is centered around God and His commandments while effectively teaching my children to love, honor, and respect all Men no matter the race, creed, or background.

Monday, May 4, 2026

May the Fourth Family Photos!

 This year for family photos, I wanted to use downtown Albuquerque as the backdrop for our family photos.  It ended up being absolutely perfect.  The sky was a little dark and the wind was a little windy, but all in all we had a fun time capturing who we are at this moment in time.  We did not bring Pearl this year because I was worried the cars would have scared her and she would have been nervous the entire time.  

I spent a few months really thinking about what I wanted each person to wear for their photos.  I bought two new expensive shirts for Stephen and Edward as they are not going to grow much so they can keep these nice shirts forever.  I also bought Stephen a much needed blazer.  We have nice places we go but a suit jacket is often too much for the occasion.  The blazer will be a nice addition to his wardrobe.  Nolen is still growing so I didn't spend a lot of money on his outfit, but I did cater it to his style and taste.  I made sure everyone had a belt, cool socks, and some other statement piece.  I spent about $300 on outfits.  This year, I also wanted everyone to smile.  My boys have been a little lax about brushing their teeth so I paid $360 for them to have their teeth whitened.  It made a HUGE difference.  They all smiled and felt confident that their teeth looked amazing.  Edward also got a much needed haircut.  He cut 10 inches off his hair and loves it.  Last but not least, I spent over $500 on the photographer.  This photo shoot cost me over $1000 in the end and I am so happy with the results!  I love Heidi Christanson at Sunflower Six Photography.  She always does an amazing job!! I'll add the before and after teeth pictures at the end so you can compare and try to figure out which teeth belong with which person.

  






















































No comments: