2017 Family Moto


6 And I was led by the Spirit, not knowingbeforehand the things which I should do.

7 Nevertheless I went forth...

1st Nephi Chapter 4:6-7

"Make sure they remember joy yesterday, experience joy today, and anticipate joy tomorrow."


Motherhood Mission Statement

To provide a loving environment that is centered around God and His commandments while effectively teaching my children to love, honor, and respect all Men no matter the race, creed, or background.

Click on Nolen's name to hear our amazing journey through autism.

Sunday, June 22, 2008

This is good-bye




Well I knew this day was coming... I have, hopefully, been counting down the days. Stephen and I are about to go through a major change and I am not sure I am completely ready. I have five days left of my Arizona life, then off to a foreign land, New Mexico! My friends threw me an awesome going away party yesterday and I was able to see people I have not seen for a while. I really feel like I am leaving behind a lot of great friends here. I had no idea so many people actually cared about me. I am very lucky to have met a great group of people and to share the last three years with them at the University of Phoenix.


Now I am on to an even bigger adventure that I am positive I am not ready for at all. I am not sure there is any way a person can prepare for change. I believe you just have to accept that things are not ever going to stay the same then move forward from there. I have had a few sleepless nights and it is only 6:14 AM this beautiful Sunday morning because of some anxiety. Will things work out? I have faith.


Here are a few shots from the going away party... I tried to get everyone in a picture so that I could remember.

5 comments:

Shanan and Corey said...

New Mexico will be great--I am sure. :)

Brant & Kristen said...

I agree- there are some things that you really really can prepare for or know what to expect (i.e. missions!) Your going to do great in New Mexico though!

Brant & Kristen said...

I meant there are things that you CAN'T prepare for...

Jake said...

I hope that everything goes well with the move! I am sure that it won't be too long before you are adjusted to life in NM. It was awesome to have worked with you the past 2 years! I hope that we always stay in touch. Oh and by the way, if you are ever in Utah give us a call!

Lindsey & Brett said...

Very elusive blog, Julie. Keep me posted on your new life. :)