2017 Family Moto


6 And I was led by the Spirit, not knowingbeforehand the things which I should do.

7 Nevertheless I went forth...

1st Nephi Chapter 4:6-7

"Make sure they remember joy yesterday, experience joy today, and anticipate joy tomorrow."


Motherhood Mission Statement

To provide a loving environment that is centered around God and His commandments while effectively teaching my children to love, honor, and respect all Men no matter the race, creed, or background.

Click on Nolen's name to hear our amazing journey through autism.

Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Give it up

I gave my two week notice today... Many would celebrate, I cried. I will be unemployed. I was blessed to spend the weekend in Albuquerque with Stephen. I took the day off work on Monday only to realize how bored I may become while unemployed. I woke up at 7:30 AM and cleaned the apartment. It took me an hour. Then I worked out, ran, and ate breakfast. It was 10:00 AM.
I applaud all stay at home mothers and wives. It is difficult to come up with ideas to occupy time. I am sure if I had children I would be a bit more busy, but I don't. I congratulate all stay at home moms and wives for staying busy while entertaining themselves and their children. The job is a lot harder than it looks. I can only hope my stay at home will be short because I am not that inventive, yet.

4 comments:

Shanan and Corey said...

I think you need to find some hobbies--maybe work on your photography and photoshop? You will find things to do. :)

Rogers' Dogs said...

Looks like you are going to have to have some babies! Hehe....I kind of know how you feel. It was a really tough transition when I quit working. But you'll learn to enjoy doing pretty much whatever you want every day! - Meagan

BrooksBunch said...

I had a really hard transition staying home... I was used to working and going to school full time. Enjoy the time you have to yourself while you can because it may not be for long :-)

Jake said...

Lucky you! I will be just a few days behind you. I am surprised that you are even talking about kids. Sounds like your time has finally come to become a Mom! :)