2017 Family Moto


6 And I was led by the Spirit, not knowingbeforehand the things which I should do.

7 Nevertheless I went forth...

1st Nephi Chapter 4:6-7

"Make sure they remember joy yesterday, experience joy today, and anticipate joy tomorrow."


Motherhood Mission Statement

To provide a loving environment that is centered around God and His commandments while effectively teaching my children to love, honor, and respect all Men no matter the race, creed, or background.

Click on Nolen's name to hear our amazing journey through autism.

Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Sign of the times





Obama seals nomination; McCain eager for battle







Just saw this on Yahoo.com and was completely shocked to see that the United States was ready for a man with the last name "Obama" who was raised in the muslim religion to win the democratic nomination!



I can't say that I am not some how surpised by todays events, but I am; however, now ready to open my eyes to the last days. There have been many wars and rumors of wars, tornados, major storms, destruction all over the world, and the economy is in turmoil. You decide...


On a much lighter note I had the opportunity to fly to Salt Lake City and go through the Temple with my sister. She was sealed to her fiancee, Mike, on Saturday morning. She looked beautiful and happy. I will share a few pictures from her wedding and the beautiful Salt Lake City Temple grounds.


Salt Lake Temple
















Mom, Dad, and Julie










Me and Stephen











Kendra and Mike

6 comments:

Shanan and Corey said...

it looks like you had fun...and it looks like it was a beautiful day. Grats to Kendra and Mike. :)

The McCullough Crew said...

Sign of the times- Julie, JULIE, has a blog. Is America really ready?

Jake and Mal said...

I don't think that it is the end of the world if Obama wins the Presidential Election come Fall. I don't think that he is a bad person and there is a lot more that has to happen before the world ends! :)

Sabs said...

hey julie!! I can't help but hear that hysterical laugh of yours eveytime I think of you:) Remember that time you fell off a horse and then still came to the football game? You're one crazy chic! Sorry you had to be alone. Being alone sucks! I think everyone feels that way and if they don't they're big fat liars. Welcome to the blogging world!

kristen said...

I found you through Cambi's blog. Come visit us sometime at theharrisonhouse.blogspot.com :)

Lindsey & Brett said...

Congrats to Kendra. I can't believe she's married! When did we all grow up?!