I am writing you this letter to break up with you. I no longer want to see you. I have started a new relationship with 6:00 AM and would like to keep that relationship strong. If I continually spend time with you, I am sure 6:00 AM will get a little jealous. We had some good years together but the time to break up is now. If the time comes that I feel I need you again, I will contact you. Please don't call, text, or contact me; I will contact you.
Sincerely,
Me
Friday, July 23, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
Why are you waking up so early? Is it you or Edward? I remember when I was pregnant I would wake up everyday like at 4 or 4:30am so I passed time by watching people having babies on Discover Health and finally fall back asleep at 6am
Oh no! Man, that 4:53 is such a stalker. I think a restraining order is in order . . .
You are too funny! Hope 6:00 stays good for you or even better 7:00! :)
haha! there's really nothing to do that early eh? only infomercials are on:)
ROTFL!!!!!!!!
You are too funny, cousin. I hope that you get to sleep longer.
You have that problem when your pregnant too?
Post a Comment