2026 Family Moto

Laugh more

Motherhood Mission Statement

To provide a loving environment that is centered around God and His commandments while effectively teaching my children to love, honor, and respect all Men no matter the race, creed, or background.

Friday, September 2, 2011

I tried...


I have been trying to be a little more crafty and this was one of my first craft projects. Wow, it was hard. A lot harder than the lady said it would be on Pinterest. Here is what she made:



Here is what I made:

I found that the letter 'S' is nearly impossible and the letter 'M' looks much easier. I just don't have that artistic eye, but I tried. Here's hoping my other projects work out a little better.

6 comments:

Unknown said...

That is super cute! Is it for your Mom?

Andrea Landaker said...

I think it looks great! yay crayons!

Jake and Mal said...

how cute!

Sabs said...

ooh i love it. I must copy you!

Michael and Kendra Taylor said...

I think it looks just as awesome.

Heidi said...

LOVE this! What an awesome teacher gift!!!!