2017 Family Moto


6 And I was led by the Spirit, not knowingbeforehand the things which I should do.

7 Nevertheless I went forth...

1st Nephi Chapter 4:6-7

"Make sure they remember joy yesterday, experience joy today, and anticipate joy tomorrow."


Motherhood Mission Statement

To provide a loving environment that is centered around God and His commandments while effectively teaching my children to love, honor, and respect all Men no matter the race, creed, or background.

Click on Nolen's name to hear our amazing journey through autism.

Thursday, September 22, 2011

Letters

While at church on Sunday, I over heard a nursery leader talking about how it was just amazing that a two year old could sing the alphabet.  Well, Edward isn't much of a singer but he sure knows his letters and what sounds they make and I kind of thought that was a little bit better than just knowing a song about the letters.  So, here is my proof that little Edward will be reading when he is three.  (He can already read his name and the word "dog".) Kids can learn anything we teach them.

*This is a long video so you don't have to watch it, this is mostly just for me to record the happenings of my little family.

1 comment:

Tiffany said...

What's incredible to me is that some 5 year olds don't know their alphabet!!! Kids love to learn! And it's not that hard! I'm guessing you didn't spend hours a day with him! :) Now have him learn the alphabet backwards. That's a crowd pleaser! :) Oh, and that is incredible that he's 2 and knows his alphabet and his sounds!