2026 Family Moto

Laugh more

Motherhood Mission Statement

To provide a loving environment that is centered around God and His commandments while effectively teaching my children to love, honor, and respect all Men no matter the race, creed, or background.

Friday, September 2, 2011

This is a post about real life
















Today, I didn't get dressed. Today, I didn't work out. Today, I didn't fold the laundry. Today, I didn't clean the house.
Today, I played with my boys. We laughed, we played, we loved.

6 comments:

Paul and Aliisa said...

Awesome! I don't think I've had one of those days yet...sounds memorable :)

Michael and Kendra Taylor said...

Thats the way it should be. ^_^

Michelle Langley said...

And your house really looks good considering... Mine looks like this after a day of cleaning :)

Andrea Landaker said...

I second what Michelle said! :-D Good for you!

Jake and Mal said...

good day!

Heidi said...

Oh my gosh! Thank you, thank you, thank you for posting this! I always think that MY house must be the only house that looks this way. Thanks for making me feel normal! It really made my day! :)