After a lot of thought and prayer, I decided to keep Nolen out of preschool this year. I came up with the idea to have a little class on Fridays to help him learn to be more social with his peers. The first Friday was a little cramped with his small table and the kids had to sit on stools. I saw a pin on Pinterest that had a coffee table as a kids table and the person made two small benches to go along with the table.
We headed to goodwill and found an old table that was a bit too tall; however, my dad suggested cutting off the legs and making it shorter. Off to work we went. With my parents help, we made two benches and fixed the old table. I stained the benches and painted the top of the table with chalk board paint. And, voila! The table is in place and the boys love it!



No comments:
Post a Comment