2017 Family Moto


6 And I was led by the Spirit, not knowingbeforehand the things which I should do.

7 Nevertheless I went forth...

1st Nephi Chapter 4:6-7

"Make sure they remember joy yesterday, experience joy today, and anticipate joy tomorrow."


Motherhood Mission Statement

To provide a loving environment that is centered around God and His commandments while effectively teaching my children to love, honor, and respect all Men no matter the race, creed, or background.

Click on Nolen's name to hear our amazing journey through autism.

Monday, November 11, 2013

Sometimes life gives you lemons...

... and so you make lemonade.  Sometimes, life gives you even more lemons and the kids are sick of drinking lemonade.  In my case, I sometimes, can not believe the trials the Lord is willing to hand a family.  It can be difficult and challenging.  I just wonder, why? A lot. 
I have a confession.  I tried changing my attitude about Albuquerque.  I tried loving it.  I tried seeing the positive.  This town can be a hard place to live.  Please, family, move here.   And, God, if your listening... slow down the trials for a minute, please. 

2 comments:

Andrea Landaker said...

Ahhh, sorry, Julie! :-( Would you like to bring the boys over sometime so you can take a break? Tomorrow, or next week sometime? E-mail me!

Heidi said...

I'm sorry things have been hard. :( It makes me wish I lived closer...we could have coffee and chat while our kiddos played. :) I hope things get better for you soon!