... and so you make lemonade. Sometimes, life gives you even more lemons and the kids are sick of drinking lemonade. In my case, I sometimes, can not believe the trials the Lord is willing to hand a family. It can be difficult and challenging. I just wonder, why? A lot.
I have a confession. I tried changing my attitude about Albuquerque. I tried loving it. I tried seeing the positive. This town can be a hard place to live. Please, family, move here. And, God, if your listening... slow down the trials for a minute, please.
2 comments:
Ahhh, sorry, Julie! :-( Would you like to bring the boys over sometime so you can take a break? Tomorrow, or next week sometime? E-mail me!
I'm sorry things have been hard. :( It makes me wish I lived closer...we could have coffee and chat while our kiddos played. :) I hope things get better for you soon!
Post a Comment