2017 Family Moto


6 And I was led by the Spirit, not knowingbeforehand the things which I should do.

7 Nevertheless I went forth...

1st Nephi Chapter 4:6-7

"Make sure they remember joy yesterday, experience joy today, and anticipate joy tomorrow."


Motherhood Mission Statement

To provide a loving environment that is centered around God and His commandments while effectively teaching my children to love, honor, and respect all Men no matter the race, creed, or background.

Click on Nolen's name to hear our amazing journey through autism.

Wednesday, September 3, 2014

"...a Nolen"

Me: "Are you going to be a Daddy when you grow up?"
 
Nolen: "No, I am going to grow up to be a Nolen."
 
So matter of fact.  So defined.  I theorize this sentence is exactly what I needed to hear today.  He is going to grow up to be himself and not necessarily do what I have planned for him. 
All children, no matter who or what they may be now, will always and indefinitely grow up to be themselves.

2 comments:

Heidi said...

That is so cute!

Paul and Aliisa said...

I somehow didn't see all the posts lately?!? Anyway, so happy that your boys are doing well and that you get to share our amazing talents with everyone. I would love to be there cheering you on! Take care, you have a great family!