2017 Family Moto


6 And I was led by the Spirit, not knowingbeforehand the things which I should do.

7 Nevertheless I went forth...

1st Nephi Chapter 4:6-7

"Make sure they remember joy yesterday, experience joy today, and anticipate joy tomorrow."


Motherhood Mission Statement

To provide a loving environment that is centered around God and His commandments while effectively teaching my children to love, honor, and respect all Men no matter the race, creed, or background.

Click on Nolen's name to hear our amazing journey through autism.

Monday, September 29, 2014

Lulu

After years of thinking and looking, I finally made a blog book. I barely write in my journal, so I needed something concrete to pass down to my boys so they can read about their childhood. Or so I could read about their childhood, rather. 
Anyhow, I looked at three different sites and created a book on each site. On blog to book, it took weeks! Way too long. I had to reformat everything. It manually put my blog in their program but the posts were all messed up.  Same with blurb. It was annoying.
Then I found lulu.  It is a book publishing company that uses a pdf file to publish. Pictures are black and white but that is just fine with me. Also, the book was only $12 dollars verse $50-$60! I love it!





4 comments:

Heidi said...

This is great!! I have been in the process of making one myself for the past few years...maybe one day I will actually finish it! LOL!

Kayla Marble said...

awe, yes... i've got a blurb 2010 book only halfway done for the same reasons.

Paul and Aliisa said...

Great! I will look that up!

Nikki said...

TThis is genius! ! You're blog entries make a perfect picture and story book! Your kids and generations to come will enjoy this very much!!