2017 Family Moto


6 And I was led by the Spirit, not knowingbeforehand the things which I should do.

7 Nevertheless I went forth...

1st Nephi Chapter 4:6-7

"Make sure they remember joy yesterday, experience joy today, and anticipate joy tomorrow."


Motherhood Mission Statement

To provide a loving environment that is centered around God and His commandments while effectively teaching my children to love, honor, and respect all Men no matter the race, creed, or background.

Click on Nolen's name to hear our amazing journey through autism.

Sunday, November 2, 2014

A funny story to share at dinner parties

Today, I had a funny parenting moment that can not be forgotten. While I was showering, Nolen came running in and began undressing. He was frantic about some itchy problem he has had over the last few weeks. I asked him to get grandma to assist him, but he refused. Suddenly, he turned to look at me. His face became very serious as he stated, "Oh no! Your pee pee is gone!" 
He then began to cry tears if complete and udder sadness for me and my loss. I matter of factly said, "Oh, Nolen, I'm a girl.  I don't have a pee pee." 
He continued crying as I got out if the shower to comfort him. I couldn't help but chuckle and at the same time feel a bit sad for me as well. Ha!

No comments: