2017 Family Moto


6 And I was led by the Spirit, not knowingbeforehand the things which I should do.

7 Nevertheless I went forth...

1st Nephi Chapter 4:6-7

"Make sure they remember joy yesterday, experience joy today, and anticipate joy tomorrow."


Motherhood Mission Statement

To provide a loving environment that is centered around God and His commandments while effectively teaching my children to love, honor, and respect all Men no matter the race, creed, or background.

Click on Nolen's name to hear our amazing journey through autism.

Saturday, November 1, 2014

Halloween with the Barnes Boys

This Halloween was a little half hearted.  Halloween is my favorite holiday.  I love to get dressed up and receive candy!  This Halloween I was in Amleto.  The Italian opera about Shakespeare's Hamlet by Franco Faccio.  As a family we went to our church's trunk or treat then on Halloween I had a performance and Stephen had to work.  I begged my mom to take the midnight train so she could take the boys trick or treating around the neighborhood.  The boys came home and devoured all of their candy, then stayed up late to watch Charlie Browns "The Great Pumpkin".  We didn't get a lot of pictures this year; however, I do think the boys had a pretty good time.  Edward went as a red taipan and Nolen went as a green gecko.  I was a witch and Stephen was a lizard. 





 









No comments: