2017 Family Moto


6 And I was led by the Spirit, not knowingbeforehand the things which I should do.

7 Nevertheless I went forth...

1st Nephi Chapter 4:6-7

"Make sure they remember joy yesterday, experience joy today, and anticipate joy tomorrow."


Motherhood Mission Statement

To provide a loving environment that is centered around God and His commandments while effectively teaching my children to love, honor, and respect all Men no matter the race, creed, or background.

Click on Nolen's name to hear our amazing journey through autism.

Friday, November 14, 2014

School project

Edward is starting to enjoy kindergarten! Phew. I was really starting to get a bit worried. This week, his school is celebrating international children's day. Edward picked Denmark. He has to give a speech in front of the class about the things he learned. He also had to color the country flag. So proud of this little man!

 
And for fun, Edwards Kindergarten class photo.

No comments: