2017 Family Moto


6 And I was led by the Spirit, not knowingbeforehand the things which I should do.

7 Nevertheless I went forth...

1st Nephi Chapter 4:6-7

"Make sure they remember joy yesterday, experience joy today, and anticipate joy tomorrow."


Motherhood Mission Statement

To provide a loving environment that is centered around God and His commandments while effectively teaching my children to love, honor, and respect all Men no matter the race, creed, or background.

Click on Nolen's name to hear our amazing journey through autism.

Thursday, March 17, 2016

10 Years as a Forever Family

 10 Years with St. Patty has been fabulous!
  

Every year we learn more and more that relationships work because both people are devoted to one another.  I have found that love is more about what you are willing to give up for one another and what you are willing to do for the greater good of the relationship than the actual feeling of "love".  There is so much more to love than love.
 Stephen got me the MOST amazing lens for our anniversary! I can not wait to use it!
My parents drove here to Albuquerque to take care of the boys so Stephen and I could go on a two night spa adventure alone.  They are amazing.
On our way out of town, we had our anniversary dinner at The Cheese Cake Factory!


 It was DELICIOUS!  I was so stuffed, I really didn't think I would ever eat again.
After eating we headed down to Truth or Consequences for a relaxing spa weekend.








 We ate, we got massages, we ate again, we sat in the hot springs, and we ate some more.  It was heavenly.
While we were gone, my parents took the boys to ride a balloon.  They had a blast!









 I am so grateful to my parents for taking good care of my boys and getting them to where they needed to be for the weekend.  I am so lucky to have them in my life.  I love them more than words can express.
I have always tried to get a family picture on the 17th just to document how much we have changed over the years.  It is amazing how different we are 10 years later.

I love Stephen.  We love each other.  We have found this year to be a difficult year but we have also chosen to stay with one another and work side by side to have a beautiful happily ever after.

No comments: