2017 Family Moto


6 And I was led by the Spirit, not knowingbeforehand the things which I should do.

7 Nevertheless I went forth...

1st Nephi Chapter 4:6-7

"Make sure they remember joy yesterday, experience joy today, and anticipate joy tomorrow."


Motherhood Mission Statement

To provide a loving environment that is centered around God and His commandments while effectively teaching my children to love, honor, and respect all Men no matter the race, creed, or background.

Click on Nolen's name to hear our amazing journey through autism.

Friday, March 4, 2016

The Montessori Elementary School Gala

We headed to the Gala this year a little be behind schedule.  That was my fault.  I had somehow decided it started at 6:00 and not 5:00.  So as I checked the email just to gather the details at 4:30, I read that Edward needed to be at the Gala AT 4:30!!  Oh my, we were late.  All in all, it was fun to watch Edward perform.  He sang the songs this year and did the movements.  He stood front and center and was blocked by the teacher for most of the performance.  I auctioned off a family session for JMB Image for the school.  I even took a few pictures and videos of Edward at the performance.  We went out to eat afterward to celebrate Edward's performance.  All in all, a great night.













No comments: