2017 Family Moto


6 And I was led by the Spirit, not knowingbeforehand the things which I should do.

7 Nevertheless I went forth...

1st Nephi Chapter 4:6-7

"Make sure they remember joy yesterday, experience joy today, and anticipate joy tomorrow."


Motherhood Mission Statement

To provide a loving environment that is centered around God and His commandments while effectively teaching my children to love, honor, and respect all Men no matter the race, creed, or background.

Click on Nolen's name to hear our amazing journey through autism.

Wednesday, March 16, 2016

Digging our way out

Debt



I hate it.  We all hate it.  Stephen and I have been on a get rid of debt mission.  It has been very difficult.  We live in a world where waiting for something we want is not acceptable any more.  If I want something, I want it right away, and I don't want to have to wait to pay for it when I have the money. 

That's the problem.

I absolutely hate that we have dug ourselves out of debt before and yet, we land back right where we began.  This year, we are serious.  Stephen retires in 15 years, so we really do not have a long time to keep digging ourselves out over and over again.  It is such a vicious cycle. 

I would like to think we get into debt for really good reasons, but no matter the reason, the debt still exists.

Today is a new day!  As of this moment we only owe $3,104.58 for Nolen's therapy!  

I closed two credit card accounts and have to work on closing a few more then on to paying off our house. 

Please, someone tell me this will be the last of the debt. 

Well, here's hoping.

1 comment:

Andrea Landaker said...

Good for you!! Keep it up! :-D