2017 Family Moto


6 And I was led by the Spirit, not knowingbeforehand the things which I should do.

7 Nevertheless I went forth...

1st Nephi Chapter 4:6-7

"Make sure they remember joy yesterday, experience joy today, and anticipate joy tomorrow."


Motherhood Mission Statement

To provide a loving environment that is centered around God and His commandments while effectively teaching my children to love, honor, and respect all Men no matter the race, creed, or background.

Click on Nolen's name to hear our amazing journey through autism.

Sunday, April 16, 2017

Easter Sunday

Easter is such a fun holiday.  I like that it is easy, fun, and we spend it with just our little family.  I would love to one day have a huge family Easter celebration, but since we live far from family, I don't see that happening any time soon.  Anyhow, we keep it nice and simple here at the Barnes home on Easter.  
We woke up, got ready for church, then hid the Easter eggs in the yard.  The boys love hunting for the eggs and this year, Stephen hid the eggs in really hard places.  This is so much fun for the boys!  They were hunting all over the yard to find all the eggs.  I wonder if there are still eggs out there?
Anyhow, we had fun.  We talked about the Resurrection of Christ and the purpose of Easter.  
I tried to have a fun singing time in primary at church.  I think the kids really liked it.  We hunted for eggs and sang the songs we have been learning through out the year.   
So fun!































 And a blooper just for fun!!

No comments: