2017 Family Moto


6 And I was led by the Spirit, not knowingbeforehand the things which I should do.

7 Nevertheless I went forth...

1st Nephi Chapter 4:6-7

"Make sure they remember joy yesterday, experience joy today, and anticipate joy tomorrow."


Motherhood Mission Statement

To provide a loving environment that is centered around God and His commandments while effectively teaching my children to love, honor, and respect all Men no matter the race, creed, or background.

Click on Nolen's name to hear our amazing journey through autism.

Friday, May 26, 2017

A love of life

I am so grateful to be living this beautiful life.  I feel blessed every single day to call this house my home. I am sitting at the kitchen table and I just can't believe this is MY life! We moved in nearly 5 years ago.  So many things have changed since that summer and I have grown as a person tremendously. My boys are brilliant and the true light of my life. Today is the last day of school and I am ready for summer. I am truly blessed. I want for nothing. All my needs are met. I have found peace in my life with my family, my friends, and my belongings. I no longer look at others lives wishing that I had what they had. I am content.
After school got out at 12:30 today, the boys and I jumped on the trampoline with 600 water balloons!  It was so fun.  We picked cherries at a friends house then took dinner to our friend who just had surgery.   After we got home from our adventures, Edward rode the big motorcycle!  He has grown so much in the last year! I love this beautiful life! Happy Summer, my friends.
 Edward and Ms. Tricia, second grade.
 Ms. Arwen, Nolen, and Ms. Jenn, Kindergarten.























 It's possible I need a tan, but who wants cancer?  Not me!
 

No comments: