2017 Family Moto


6 And I was led by the Spirit, not knowingbeforehand the things which I should do.

7 Nevertheless I went forth...

1st Nephi Chapter 4:6-7

"Make sure they remember joy yesterday, experience joy today, and anticipate joy tomorrow."


Motherhood Mission Statement

To provide a loving environment that is centered around God and His commandments while effectively teaching my children to love, honor, and respect all Men no matter the race, creed, or background.

Click on Nolen's name to hear our amazing journey through autism.

Saturday, May 13, 2017

Mother's Day



This is my mom at 33 and me at 33. She is and always will be stunning. I strive every single day to be the kind of mother she was to me. She is the best mother I could have ever asked for. She loves me unconditionally. I love her more than I will ever be able to express. She has taught me to be a strong confident woman and to love every person I come in contact with unconditionally. This day, I am thankful she is my mother. 

This morning, I was able to go for a nice 3 mile run, my fastest in a long time, right after I woke up.  Stephen and the boys made me healthy pancakes and muffins for breakfast before we headed off to church.  I led the primary children in a song for Mother's day then in primary we played some fun games and talked about mothers.  My Mom sent me a beautiful print of a mother and son looking at the night sky.  I love Mother's day.  It is such a beautiful time to remember our own mothers. 








No comments: