This is my mom at 33 and me at 33. She is and always will be stunning. I strive every single day to be the kind of mother she was to me. She is the best mother I could have ever asked for. She loves me unconditionally. I love her more than I will ever be able to express. She has taught me to be a strong confident woman and to love every person I come in contact with unconditionally. This day, I am thankful she is my mother.
This morning, I was able to go for a nice 3 mile run, my fastest in a long time, right after I woke up. Stephen and the boys made me healthy pancakes and muffins for breakfast before we headed off to church. I led the primary children in a song for Mother's day then in primary we played some fun games and talked about mothers. My Mom sent me a beautiful print of a mother and son looking at the night sky. I love Mother's day. It is such a beautiful time to remember our own mothers.






No comments:
Post a Comment