2026 Family Moto

Laugh more

Motherhood Mission Statement

To provide a loving environment that is centered around God and His commandments while effectively teaching my children to love, honor, and respect all Men no matter the race, creed, or background.

Monday, June 7, 2021

Dream Home

 

Today, we bought our dream home.  I can not believe I am even typing these words.  I went from saying, "No way! I am not moving!" To, "Yay, we moved!"  I just can not believe this day is finally here.  We jumped through a lot of hoops and put out a ton of small fires, but we did it.  We went and signed the papers to our new home at 9:00 AM and walked in to our new home to a small flood in the laundry room.  It never ends being a home owner, but we couldn't be happier.  This house, this neighborhood, this gorgeous location make it all worth while.  Good-bye 8424 Los Reyes CT NW and Hello 2540 Bosque Entrada Trl NW!




No comments: