2026 Family Moto

Laugh more

Motherhood Mission Statement

To provide a loving environment that is centered around God and His commandments while effectively teaching my children to love, honor, and respect all Men no matter the race, creed, or background.

Tuesday, September 8, 2026

Labor Day!

 Labor Day, labor day why so gray? Ok, it really wasn't gray.  We had a great Labor day because Stephen was able to fly home to Albuquerque for the weekend.  I was super sick that weekend so we cancelled all of our plans and just laid in bed.  It was fantastic.  I finally started feeling better on Sunday, so we went to Top Golf with our new friends Theron and Lisa.  It was a blast.  AND I WON! That rarely happens so allow me to relish in it while I can! 





 Monday, we had a BBQ over at Craig and Blair's house and all went swimming.  We even got my dad to get in the pool!  He even jumped off the diving board!  We played some games and then came home and went to bed.  Stephen left early Tuesday morning to get back to work.  I miss him already!  These quick weekend trips are fun, but also really hard.  It is becoming increasingly difficult to have my heart in two places. I am here in Albuquerque most of the time to take care of our two boys but I really want to be in San Francisco to take care of Stephen.  










 

No comments: