I gave my two week notice today... Many would celebrate, I cried. I will be unemployed. I was blessed to spend the weekend in Albuquerque with Stephen. I took the day off work on Monday only to realize how bored I may become while unemployed. I woke up at 7:30 AM and cleaned the apartment. It took me an hour. Then I worked out, ran, and ate breakfast. It was 10:00 AM.
I applaud all stay at home mothers and wives. It is difficult to come up with ideas to occupy time. I am sure if I had children I would be a bit more busy, but I don't. I congratulate all stay at home moms and wives for staying busy while entertaining themselves and their children. The job is a lot harder than it looks. I can only hope my stay at home will be short because I am not that inventive, yet.
Tuesday, June 17, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
I think you need to find some hobbies--maybe work on your photography and photoshop? You will find things to do. :)
Looks like you are going to have to have some babies! Hehe....I kind of know how you feel. It was a really tough transition when I quit working. But you'll learn to enjoy doing pretty much whatever you want every day! - Meagan
I had a really hard transition staying home... I was used to working and going to school full time. Enjoy the time you have to yourself while you can because it may not be for long :-)
Lucky you! I will be just a few days behind you. I am surprised that you are even talking about kids. Sounds like your time has finally come to become a Mom! :)
Post a Comment