2017 Family Moto


6 And I was led by the Spirit, not knowingbeforehand the things which I should do.

7 Nevertheless I went forth...

1st Nephi Chapter 4:6-7

"Make sure they remember joy yesterday, experience joy today, and anticipate joy tomorrow."


Motherhood Mission Statement

To provide a loving environment that is centered around God and His commandments while effectively teaching my children to love, honor, and respect all Men no matter the race, creed, or background.

Click on Nolen's name to hear our amazing journey through autism.

Thursday, October 9, 2008

20 weeks with 20 more to GROW!




Just some pregnancy pictures... enjoy!

13 comments:

Jake and Mal said...

Look at you! How cute, I can't wait to see your prego belly :D

Michael & Kendra Taylor said...

Oh man...I can see Steve's tummy growing..how precious! JK

JaneaBug said...

oh my! You and Aliisa both don't hardly have a big enough pump! Skinny girls!! It's so fun to get bigger though! Enjoy it! I have been loosing weight like crazy! Getting ready for another one sometime. Love ya!! Congrats!

Sabs said...

so tiny! I don't believe you're 20 weeks!!!!

Liz said...

I love your tiny baby tummy! Can you see the baby moving yet? I can't remember when that starts to happen. I love how your husband is proudly showing his baby bump too LOL. I can't wait to see you! Only a few more weeks :)

Shanan and Corey said...

you look great!!

Lindsey & Brett said...

Seriously, cousin. You need to get more of a belly. You're still super cute though :) I love the yellow!

Hayley Hatch said...

Look how cute you are!

BrooksBunch said...

What belly??? Are you even in maternity clothes yet? You should see mine... it's that time:-)

Lloyd and Joni said...

You look GREAT!!! Nine months goes by so fast..and than when you finally have your baby, it goes by even faster. I can't believe Myka is a month old! It just seems like I left the hospital with her. Congrats, you'll make a great mom!

Lloyd and Joni said...

Nope, gonna be a stay at home mom! It's definitly a lot of work, but so worth it!

kristen said...

Wow! That is crazy! Yeah, Sanni was a mission companion and actually my husband grew up in Vancouver and is friends with Teemu their older brother. 130 days to go, huh! I bet you can't wait, ha ha!

Clay~Tansey~Cade said...

I can't believe this is your 20 week picture. You look amazing! I bet you are feeling him move around more now. Only 20 more weeks to go!