2017 Family Moto


6 And I was led by the Spirit, not knowingbeforehand the things which I should do.

7 Nevertheless I went forth...

1st Nephi Chapter 4:6-7

"Make sure they remember joy yesterday, experience joy today, and anticipate joy tomorrow."


Motherhood Mission Statement

To provide a loving environment that is centered around God and His commandments while effectively teaching my children to love, honor, and respect all Men no matter the race, creed, or background.

Click on Nolen's name to hear our amazing journey through autism.

Tuesday, July 14, 2015

Camping at lakeside

My Dad's side of the family held a huge family reunion last week. We decided to head over and see cousins we haven't seen in years. The boys had tons of fun playing all sorts of games like capture the flag and kick the can at night. 

We stayed in a cabin near the campsite in pinetop, AZ. 
 
 
 





















 









 

1 comment:

Heidi said...

Pinetop looks beautiful!! I think I need to visit that place now! :)