2017 Family Moto


6 And I was led by the Spirit, not knowingbeforehand the things which I should do.

7 Nevertheless I went forth...

1st Nephi Chapter 4:6-7

"Make sure they remember joy yesterday, experience joy today, and anticipate joy tomorrow."


Motherhood Mission Statement

To provide a loving environment that is centered around God and His commandments while effectively teaching my children to love, honor, and respect all Men no matter the race, creed, or background.

Click on Nolen's name to hear our amazing journey through autism.

Sunday, July 19, 2015

Making cookies





Nolen loves to make cookies! We ran out of coconut flour a few weeks ago so we used bobs redmill gluten free flour and our cookies turned into disgusting pancakes. 

It was sad. We didn't eat them. We just threw them in the garbage. I bought some more coconut flour and today, Nolen made cookies!
I'm a little worried I will lose the gluten free flour recipe so I am writing it here. Feel free to try it. 

1 cup white rice flour
1 cup oat flour
1 cup coconut flour
1 cup tapioca starch/flour
1/4 cup cornstarch 
3 1/2 teaspoon's xantham gum

Mix all together. Use for sweets!



No comments: