Today, Stephen is celebrating his 37th birthday!
I love him.
I love him more and more each day.
I am so grateful he is in my life.
I have learned this year to support my husband. I am surprised at how much I was not supporting him. Marriage is a true learning and growing experience. I know that I love Stephen. Now, I must show him, daily, that I love him.
Stephen is extremely supportive.
He is kind.
He is selfless.
He is a hard worker.
He loves video games, so the boys and I got him the playstation virtual reality set.
Stephen is a great cook.
He has a funny, quiet sense of humor.
He is one of the healthiest people I know.
Stephen is constantly researching new ways to improve our family's health.
Stephen is loving.
He is a great father.
Stephen is my very best friend. I love spending time with him. We have tried to go on a date once a month to strengthen our friendship and our bond.
We spent his birthday as a family. The best way to spend a birthday, in my opinion. We got him a chocolate cake and went out to eat.
I love this man.
I really love this man.
He has made me a better person.
More than anything, I appreciate his sacrifice, example, and love for me.



No comments:
Post a Comment