2017 Family Moto


6 And I was led by the Spirit, not knowingbeforehand the things which I should do.

7 Nevertheless I went forth...

1st Nephi Chapter 4:6-7

"Make sure they remember joy yesterday, experience joy today, and anticipate joy tomorrow."


Motherhood Mission Statement

To provide a loving environment that is centered around God and His commandments while effectively teaching my children to love, honor, and respect all Men no matter the race, creed, or background.

Click on Nolen's name to hear our amazing journey through autism.

Sunday, July 9, 2017

A Hunky Birthday

Today, Stephen is celebrating his 37th birthday!
I love him.  
I love him more and more each day.  
I am so grateful he is in my life.  
I have learned this year to support my husband.  I am surprised at how much I was not supporting him.  Marriage is a true learning and growing experience.  I know that I love Stephen.  Now, I must show him, daily, that I love him.  
Stephen is extremely supportive.  
He is kind.
He is selfless.
He is a hard worker.
He loves video games, so the boys and I got him the playstation virtual reality set.
Stephen is a great cook.
He has a funny, quiet sense of humor. 
He is one of the healthiest people I know.
Stephen is constantly researching new ways to improve our family's health.  
Stephen is loving.
He is a great father.
Stephen is my very best friend.  I love spending time with him.  We have tried to go on a date once a month to strengthen our friendship and our bond.  
We spent his birthday as a family.  The best way to spend a birthday, in my opinion.  We got him a chocolate cake and went out to eat.
I love this man.  
I really love this man.
He has made me a better person.  
More than anything, I appreciate his sacrifice, example, and love for me. 



No comments: